ANSLAB Professional includes an integrated user interface supporting data analysis, artefact editing and parameter extraction. All analyses can be conducted in a supervised mode or can be setup for an entire research study to be done automatically in batch mode. Plotting tools optimized for data quality checks are available. To license ANSLAB Professional at your institution, please contact email@example.com.
ANSLAB licencing is per module to allow flexibility (see below). For more information on licensing ANSLAB please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of ANSLAB Professional requires an intellectual property licencing agreement between the University of Salzburg and your institution if you want to have access to the source code, too. If you do not need the source code, we also offer a protected version of ANSLAB Professional. ANSLAB Professional comes with a one time licencing fee (no annual fees or other costs) that allows you to install the software on as many computers in your lab or work group as needed. Licensing ANSLAB does not include MATLAB licenses (these are, however, available at most universities). The licencing also includes free updates and a 1 hour installation support and introductory teaching session via remote desktop.
If you want to find out more about ANSLAB Professional we can provide you with a free trial version. Please contact us by email if you are interested. This free version is fully functional but expires automatically after 30 days.
ANSLAB Professional modules
You can configure your ANSLAB package to meet your specific needs. E.g. if you just want to use ANSLAB for ECG analysis and spectral analysis you would license the Base Package, an appropriate data import module, the Electrocardiography Analysis Tool and the Spectral and Nonlinear Analysis Tool. Additional modules can always be added on request to your license due to the modular nature of ANSLAB Professional.
The following modules are currently available:
- Base Package
- ACQ Data Import Module (BIOPAC Acqknowledge)
- VEE Data Import Module (HP VEE)
- VIV Data Import Module (Vivologic)
- VPD Data Import Module (Vitaport)
- EDF/BDF Data Import Module (European & Biosemi data format)
- Support for other file formats may be possible upon request
- Electrocardiography Analysis Tool
- Impedance Cardiography Analysis Tool
- Reflexive Startle Analysis Tool
- Electrodermal Activity Analysis Tool
- Respiration Pattern Analysis Tool
- Capnography Analysis Tool
- Vocal Response Analysis Tool
- Electromyography Analysis Tool
- Pulse Plethysmography Analysis Tool
- Continuous Blood Pressure Analysis Tool
- Accelerometry Analysis Tool
- Temperature Analysis Tool
- Respiration Calibration Analysis Tool
- Spectral and Nonlinear Analysis Tool
- Crossspectral Analysis Tool
- Event-related and Statistical Analysis Tool
- Response Coherence Analysis Tool
Licensing ANSLAB Professional
The following steps outline the typical procedure when licensing ANSLAB Professional:
- Contact us via email@example.com to determine the modules you want to license and to receive a quote. Once you confirmed the quote and actually placed the order, we continue with step 2.
- Completion of a software licensing agreement between the University of Salzburg and your institution (via email, requires contact with technology transfer officer of your university). In case of the protected version of ANSLAB Professional this step can be skipped.
- We issue an invoice for the licensing options chosen.
- Once we receive the payment, we create your ANSLAB Professional account and send you an email including the login credentials to install the software.